There are a lot of options when it comes to passing your belongings to your loved ones if something were to happen to you. A living trust is one of those!
Our RamseyTrusted provider Mama Bear Legal Forms does not offer documents for a living trust. While there’s not a one-size-fits-all answer, the vast majority of the population can get by without using a living trust. Dave Ramsey says, “A simple will is perfect for 95% of the population.” In other words, unless you have a really big estate of $1 million or more in assets. However, your purchase does include the following:
Last Will & Testament
- Decide where your stuff will go
- Name who will care for your children
- Choose who will be in charge to see your wishes are carried out
Health Power of Attorney
- Document your end-of-life wishes
- Name someone you trust to decide on medical treatment if you’re not able to
Finance Power of Attorney
- Establish who you trust to carry out financial tasks for you
- Manage insurance policies, taxes, and benefits
Often, most people don't really need a living trust. Check out this article to dive more into this topic and see if a will or a living trust would be better for you!