We make it super easy for you to choose the best real estate agent through our RamseyTrusted ELP program. Our team weeds out the amateurs for you so you never get stuck with a dud. How do we pick the best?
Well, we know the best real estate agents meet these qualifications:
- Close more homes than 90% of the agents in your market or at least 35 closings per year
- Have been a full-time real estate agent for a minimum of four years
- Serve both buyers and sellers in all types of markets
- Provide contact references so you can find out how your agent treated past clients
- Won't make you sign a contract you can’t break but that allows the agent to get out
One last thing, the most important factor when it comes to choosing your real estate agent is your own comfort level. We always recommend conducting your own vetting process to determine the best fit for your situation. Meeting the candidate(s) in person and asking these questions will help you determine if your personalities “click.” That is a great foundation for building a connection with the ELP you like the most!
For more help with choosing an agent you can trust, download our checklist on Questions to Ask a Real Estate Agent.